HomeX Latex Kid Latex Pillow, P1
- Designed low profile to support kids from 5 years fit a specific part of the body. ergonomically on head and neck while sleeping improves blood circulation by supporting the baby's head and neck, improve sleeping posture, maintain the spine, bones and muscles in good condition during sleep.
- Designed for children aged 3-12 years old.
- Promote blood circulation, anti-bacterial, anti-mite & reduce nightingale.
- HomeX Latex Kid Latex Pillow lets your kid sleep well, provide good health & energy.
- Children's head development needs to be finalized in two stages. The first stage uses a 7cm pillow height, the second stage uses a 7cm pillow height.
- Wavy Design perfectly fit for cervical curvature, can sustain pressure, fully filled pillow and perfect to support cervical vertebra.
- Fully support head, neck & shoulder, high release pressure, easy to fall asleep.
- Kids feel comfortable for a breathable pillow.
- Washing instruction: Not over exposed to Sun, due to its natural protein latex, over exposed to the Sun can cause pillows to be powdered.
- Only for hand wash, not machine washable, otherwise it will smash. (Normally no need to wash, just tap it or wash the pillowcase only.)
- After washing, use a dry towel or other materials that will absorb water, dry with both hands, and then dry with an electric fan or natural ventilation. The best way is to hang it up to dry.
- Size: 50cm (Width) x 30cm (Length) x 7cm/ 9cm (Height)
- Weight: 0.7kg
In 1954, Dr. Theo Lammers of the Health Faculty, Gutenberg University, confirmed that latex exerts a powerful antibacterial function. From the medical perspective, latex represents the most ideal bedding filler, much better than any other materials. After this significant confirmation, latex products have taken the central position in the bedding industry. Since then, latex mattresses and latex pillows have gone mainstream, especially in developed countries such as Europe and America. Latex bedding has dominated the market for more than 60 years, and is still going strong.
Antibacterial and Anti-mite
Latex bedding is molded from natural liquefied rubber. There are tens of thousands of venting holes on the smooth latex surface that emanates a natural latex aroma. Bacteria find it hard to multiply in latex, and mites have problems clinging to and growing in latex, making latex bedding the best safeguard of human health when we sleep.
The secret of quality bedding products lies in ‘breathability’. During the manufacturing process of natural latex, tens of thousands of fine venting holes are formed for better air circulation as well as sweat and heat dissipation during slumber, keeping the bedding products dry and permeable and, at the same time, reducing moisture and mold, thereby lowering the risk of diseases due to poor quality bedding.
According to the analysis of medical experts, long-term use of latex bedding can effectively prevent and alleviate headache, cervical pain, spinal pain and joint pain arising from rheumatism, arthritis and other diseases.Since latex is highly elastic, it can support all forms of sleeping posture, evenly distributing the weight and pressure of the head, neck, spine and buttock so that the body can relax completely, thereby enhancing sleep quality and blood circulation as well as preventing cervical and spinal disorders.
Latex bedding, designed according to human ergonomics, supports and provides precise relief on the head, shoulder, back, waist, buttock, leg and foot to ensure that these pressure points are evenly dispersed, according divine comfort from head to toes.
Advantages of HomeX Latex Pillow:
- 100% natural latex
- Proudly made in Malaysia