HomeX Latex Durian Latex Pillow, P6
- Designed for a side sleeper. Thus improve sleep posture, great night sleep, wake up refreshed and with less stiffness help to relieve sprained neck, heal sore and stiff shoulders and improve blood circulation system.
- Better air circulation for sweat & heat dissipation.
- Latex bedding, designed according to human ergonomics, supports and provides precise relief on the head & shoulder, to ensure that these pressure points are evenly dispersed.
- Multi-dimensional air hole moisture absorption and heat removal.
- Honeycomb structure has good breathability, can quickly dissipate heat, exclude heat and keeping the bedding products dry and permeable.
- This type of latex pillow suitable for ladies and working women.
- Washing instruction: Not over exposed to the Sun, due to its natural protein latex, over exposed to the Sun can cause pillows to be powdered.
- Only for hand wash, not machine washable, otherwise it will smash. (Normally no need to wash, just tap it or wash the pillowcase only.)
- After washing, use a dry towel or other materials that will absorb water, dry with both hands, and then dry with an electric fan or natural ventilation. The best way is to hang it up to dry.
- Pillowcase material: High-grade knitted fabric.
- Pillow size: 57cm (Length) x 36cm (Width) x 10cm (Height)
- Weight: 1.5kg
Advantages of HomeX Latex Pillow:
- 100% natural latex
- Proudly made in Malaysia
In 1954, Dr. Theo Lammers of the Health Faculty, Gutenberg University, confirmed that latex exerts a powerful antibacterial function. From the medical perspective, latex represents the most ideal bedding filler, much better than any other materials. After this significant confirmation, latex products have taken the central position in the bedding industry. Since then, latex mattresses and latex pillows have gone mainstream, especially in developed countries such as Europe and America. Latex bedding has dominated the market for more than 60 years, and is still going strong.
Antibacterial and Anti-mite
Latex bedding is molded from natural liquefied rubber. There are tens of thousands of venting holes on the smooth latex surface that emanates a natural latex aroma. Bacteria find it hard to multiply in latex, and mites have problems clinging to and growing in latex, making latex bedding the best safeguard of human health when we sleep.
The secret of quality bedding products lies in ‘breathability’. During the manufacturing process of natural latex, tens of thousands of fine venting holes are formed for better air circulation as well as sweat and heat dissipation during slumber, keeping the bedding products dry and permeable and, at the same time, reducing moisture and mold, thereby lowering the risk of diseases due to poor quality bedding.
According to the analysis of medical experts, long-term use of latex bedding can effectively prevent and alleviate headache, cervical pain, spinal pain and joint pain arising from rheumatism, arthritis and other diseases.Since latex is highly elastic, it can support all forms of sleeping posture, evenly distributing the weight and pressure of the head, neck, spine and buttock so that the body can relax completely, thereby enhancing sleep quality and blood circulation as well as preventing cervical and spinal disorders.
Latex bedding, designed according to human ergonomics, supports and provides precise relief on the head, shoulder, back, waist, buttock, leg and foot to ensure that these pressure points are evenly dispersed, according divine comfort from head to toes.