Radiant Organic Pumpkin Seed 200G
Radiant Whole Food Organic Pumpkin Seeds is a great snack to have, especially if you are living a healthy lifestyle because they have essential nutrients that are beneficial to your health. They are usually eaten raw, but you can also use them in baking, as toppings, in salads or have them together with your breakfast cereal for a delicious crunch.
Pumpkin seeds have long been valued as a source of the mineral zinc, and the World Health Organization recommends their consumption as a good way of obtaining this nutrient.
- Pumpkin seeds are eaten raw as a healthy snack
- Use in bread making
- Rich in B vitamins
- Pumpkin seeds are eaten raw as a healthy snack. Use in bread making, salad toppings, vegetable dishes and on breakfast cereals.
- Rich in B vitamins, essential fatty acids, protein and zinc.
- JAKIM Halal Certified.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds:
- Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels,
The oil content in pumpkin kernel helps to improve insulin regulation.
The lignans have antifungal and antiviral properties.
Contains Vitamin E, zinc, manganese and antioxidant phytonutrients.
Good source of phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc & manganese.
A Few Quick Serving Ideas:
- Add pumpkin seeds to healthy sautéed vegetables.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top of mixed green salads.
- Grind pumpkin seeds with fresh garlic, parsley and cilantro leaves. Mix with olive oil and lemon juice for a tasty salad dressing.
- Add chopped pumpkin seeds to your favorite hot or cold cereal.
- Add pumpkin seeds to your oatmeal raisin cookie or granola recipe.