Omayi Choco Millet Coffee
- White coffee is not only a famous Malaysian specialty product, it has become ‘the’ specialty product, a coffee variety that attracts tourists to Malaysia just to taste it.
- White coffee is different from other coffee variety because of some special ingredients added during the production process, which gives it a distinct taste totally different from ordinary coffee.
- With about a 100-year-old history in Malaysia, white coffee is made with superior Liberica, Arabica, Robusta coffee beans and special grade skimmed milk. After going through low-to-moderate temperature roasting and special processing, caffeine is removed in large amount, together with the bitter and sour taste caused by high-temperature charcoal roasting.
- During the production process, in which no additives are added, the bitter and sour taste as well as caffeine content in white coffee is minimized, giving it a robust taste that does not irritate the stomach. It is called ‘white coffee’ because the original aroma, smooth taste and golden yellow colour of coffee is all preserved.
- Some travellers have commented that white coffee is the most unique specialty product of Malaysia, and hastened to add that ‘you have not really been to Malaysia if you have not tasted white coffee!’ To give a real Malaysian taste to friends and relatives back home, white coffee is the real thing.
- Size: 14.8cm (length) x 26.5cm (width) x 6.7cm (height)
- Weight: 25g x 10 sachets